Re-publishing corrected page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-publishing corrected page

HELP! I published my domain page (under construction) went back added a link, saved, and re-published.... but I still get the old page when I put in my domain and from another page where I have a link to the domain, it still comes up as the old one too...what have I done or not done? Can someone help please!

Re: Re-publishing corrected page

Refresh F5 your computer.
    Good idea to clear cache, if on IE6 Tools>Internet Options>Delete Temp Files.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

This has nothing to do with my temp files...I cannot figure out how to update my domain page...do you have any sugestions on that!

Comment

Please click the below.....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

You republished and that updated your page. Bill's advice was correct, you need to clear your own computer from showing the cached page - which you do by refreshing the page.

Of course, if you read the advice from VodaHost in the above thread, you'll see we can only surmise here because we can't look at the page and see if there's anything you're missing. Complete info does help - including telling us something that would be on the new page that isn't on the old - so you can find out if WE see the right page - which would prove it's your computer.

Did you even try refreshing before telling Bill that he was wrong?
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thank you both for your information,It was in the Re-naming of my index page where I went wrong,but I also took your advice to not clear my files but organize and delete,unnecessary pages as well as delete from public FTP files,and upload corrected files into my FTP' s as well as my file manager,so I have 3 back up areas.I now have a new question,I will post.
            Thanks all for the help.
            Dr.B.

Comment

Working...
            X