• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moosh89
    Sergeant

• Feb 2007

Re: updates work on one PC, but not on other

thanks alot, i really enjoy the quick response times, cuz when i wanna know something, i wanna know NOW hahahaha. so can you tell me how the different things on my site operate for you? like the .gif, and the whinnying buttons, or the video on the Photos page? do they come up ok??? THANKS ALOT! :)

Comment

• larazovich
      General

• Jul 2006

Yeah, they are great. I like the horse running, and the neighing is a fun surpirse.
      Couple of things about the video. I don't know how, but is there a way to get it to start immediately when the page does, no waiting? Search the threads and you will find something about it, it is pretty recent. Also, I would like the video screen to be larger, it is alittle hard to see. Again I don't know how to do that but I am sure someone in here has written about it, so you could search on that too.
      I like your site, can hardly wait to see more pics
      Liz
      www.sebastopolparty.com
      www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

• Moosh89
        Sergeant

• Feb 2007

thanks alot for the tips

the first time you click on the photos page, you have to click play for some reason, but when you leave the page and come back it plays automatically. I will be sure to enlarge the video alittle more

Thanks again!!!

Comment

• larazovich
          General

• Jul 2006

yeah I noticed that it was right there when I came back, cause it had cached (loaded and stored) and that was nice.
          Keep up the good work!
          Liz
          www.sebastopolparty.com
          www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Working...
          X