• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Charlie
    Corporal

• Jan 2006

Blue on Blue

Hello All, This is kikogolf.com and I have nothing to say but great things about Blue Voda, and Vodahost. I had no knowledge to begin with and now I'm at stage two. Amazing that everything is fine,however I have one small problem.I felt that this would likely get me through better than a support ticket. I have changed locations of my business and wish to work my sight from this location,at the same time working it from the original spot. I have downloaded Blue Voda at the new location and was wondering how I can tie them together.My business is going well however part of it is my sight and I must be able to manipulate things at home and my office. Please comment. Thanks
    THE CHUCK.
  • larazovich
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: Blue on Blue

You can do that, but you could run into problems with BV finding images you added at one place when you are adding things at the other.
    You could carry a thumbdrive back and forth, loading it, updating you site files each time you move from place to place. That would work, but you have to be very vigilent and NEVER put anything on your site that is NOT in your BV folder(which is the only thing you will have to transport and update.)
    Follow?
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

• Charlie
      Corporal

• Jan 2006

Thanks, however I think I may not have explained myslf correctly. I understand everything you said and yes you are right on, however, I need to know how to access my FPT sight from the new location.
      THX

THE CHUCK.

Comment

• larazovich
        General

• Jul 2006

Same way you access it now. It is on the server, right? So where you access it from is moot?
        Liz
        www.sebastopolparty.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

• Charlie
          Corporal

• Jan 2006

Liz, you're a master of words. How did you know that "MOOT" was my favorite word.

thx
          THE CHUCK.

Comment

• larazovich
            General

• Jul 2006

aahhh, a fellow wordsmith!
            It's been a pleasure.
            Liz
            www.sebastopolparty.com