Tools not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tools not working

Hey wicktharny here, I finally decided on a template that I made but now I seem to have done something wrong as none of my tool buttons work except select. I can't import images add navigation buttons nothing. What did I do? And I know from reading the posts that I can make my own navigation buttons and buy now buttons and have them the way I want them but how do I make them work?
    Tammy
    www.cresentmoongifts.com

Re: Tools not working

Try downloading BV again.
    -After you make your own nav buttons, Open the NavBAr menu in your BV page and right clcik the NavBar and then select Style. You will now be able to choose your own design.
    -Edit each menu caption and insert the respective link.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Re: Tools not working

wait,

Did you "Import" the template into BlueVoda? Also, was it an HTML template?

if so, elements of the template won't be the same as elements created within BV. In other words, if you IMPORT and html template with a navbar into BV, the navbar will not be the same as one created within BV.

I know, it would be nice to import elements into BV and have all the cool properties to play around with, but maybe someday.....

:o)

Another thought.... make sure that your "navbar" folder (where BV gets its buttons for the navbar feature) is located in the Program Files\BlueVoda Website Builder\navbar - simply put, don't move the folder. Doing so will most likely render the navbar feature useless.
      Robert
      www.GraphXntrix.com
      Your Visual Revolution Solution

Comment

Working...
      X