How Do I Insert a PayPal Button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do I Insert a PayPal Button

Hi Everybody. My name is Sam. I am new to Voda, and I can't find a way to insert html into my page. I want to insert PayPal buttons. Thanks in advance, Sam.

Re: How Do I Insert a PayPal Button

Welcome Sam,
    If you have a PayPal account, go to their merchant section and download or copy their logos, there are several you can use. Then download the product code that they give you.
    Right click your product or key word and insert the code in the html section.
    For several products, remember to make name and code changes or all your products will show up the same in PP.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

OK, I think we need to go back a step.

In BV - in the icons on the left side of the page - top one - put your mouse over it - it will say HTML - that's where you need to double click - and but that box on the page where you want this button - double click on it to open it - and put the html code provided by paypal in the "html properties" area - top will say "custom html".

Again, make this box the size of what you need - preview to make sure you've placed it correctly - voila - repeat for all the other buttons.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thank you, everyone. drsam

Comment

At PayPal you can actually look under "Auction Tools" and it will list for you everything from logos to buy now buttons...and then it will allow you to create what you need by clicking "Get Started." I realize that you are not interested in auction details, but this is where they list all the different kinds of buttons and logos for you to consider.

Comment

Working...
          X