• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CyberShot
    First Sergeant

• Jan 2007

setting the i.p

i am ready to start building my site. i made a test page and went to publish, i put in my username and password. but it won't let me put in the i.p that was sent in my email. and the one i have doesn't match any of the ones in the drop down menu. so how do i set the i.p for publishing?
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: setting the i.p

Originally posted by CyberShot
    i am ready to start building my site. i made a test page and went to publish, i put in my username and password. but it won't let me put in the i.p that was sent in my email. and the one i have doesn't match any of the ones in the drop down menu. so how do i set the i.p for publishing?

Have you had your blue voda web builder for awhile and now are just attempting to publish?

If so, download the latest version, the ip addy should then show up for you ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• CyberShot
      First Sergeant

• Jan 2007

ok, i got it figured out. i downloaded a new version of the website builder. i had a thought that it would have been updated and i was right.

Comment

• CyberShot
        First Sergeant

• Jan 2007

LOL, thanks LadyEye. it appears you were right. i must have been doing that just as you were writing the fix. I didn't see your post before i re posted..

Comment

Working...
        X