Publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing

Since the change to the new server January 30th, I can rarely publish from here in Bulgaria. My name is Stanley Draper and the main domain is radiogloria.com. However, I am attempting to publish another of my VH sites: banyabulgaria.com. I have opened a support ticket PAZ-649913. The message I am getting is either 12002 "time out" or 12031 "server reset." My pages have always published before. I use pixsizer and make sure I am using pictures that are not slowing down this process. I am not a newbie except in computer knowledge to VH. IL have five sites, so I've done all this before. Can anyone tell me what to do? I have attempted to follow instructions in 12031 reset of delay timing but my computer doesn't allow me to do this.

Re: Publishing

Wait for support to reply. They are the best.

Comment

I think support has given up on this. I haven't heard anything in a few days from them. This has been on going for a couple of weeks now. I turned to the forum because I thought perhaps someone else had experienced this problem. I am in Bulgaria and sometimes the problem is on this end but I have no way of knowing this. The ISP here always says, "nothing is wrong." I am using a Word Press blog and it publishes super fast from here. I have info how a blog compares with the publishing of a website but I would think it to be the same.

Comment

Raise another support ticket, Russ, and be sure to very carefully explain your problem just in case the first was unclear.
        Trish
        www.Limebrook.com
        www.MountainWalk.co.uk
        www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
        www.TucsonForBeginners.com
        www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

limebrook, i was looking at your forum for limebrook.com and was wondering how you got to change the top left picture to your logo. I've been trying with this forum http://mypersonaloffice.biz/forum/ but to know avail.

Comment

Working...
          X