• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • naghosthunter
    Lieutenant Colonel

• Aug 2006

Question HERE about pages

Now i am trying to get a page of mine actually 2 one for our case managers and 1 for our investigators is it possible to place a page itself to be restricted only to the ones with password? if so how?

thanks
    jim
    "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC
  • davidundalicia
    General

• Mar 2006

Re: Question HERE about pages

Why not have 2 folders
    1 for each category
    and then password protect each folder with a different password.

and yes, individual pages can be password protected but will need additional support to achieve................
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

• LadyEye
      General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by naghosthunter
      Now i am trying to get a page of mine actually 2 one for our case managers and 1 for our investigators is it possible to place a page itself to be restricted only to the ones with password? if so how?

thanks
      jim
      Hi Jim ... If you are looking for the case managers and investigators to log into different areas, you can create two password protected directories, call one case managers and call the other investigators ... you can password protect each directory (folder). You can then have one blue voda page done up with a log in for each, - click here for investigators and click here for case managers, each would then go into that password protected area where they would put in the password you have chosen for either case manager, or investigator ... They can be separate areas ...

It's a fairly easy procedure ... not too complicated at all for a guy like you.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• naghosthunter
        Lieutenant Colonel

• Aug 2006

thank you both very much i found a program that will allow me to password my page instead of passwording the directory etc all i had to do was install program called HTML Password Lock then open my ftp get the main html from server or directory save it to my bluevoda in my documents, run program pick the page password it then up load it and wah la the page is passworded. then lets say you are a case manager and need to file some paperwork you go to main page click on the appropriate link then type in password then you are in the page made by bv. but my problem is i made my pdf and added a submit by email button on it and when i tested it it worked but the form that is attached says checklist.xml instead of pdf and it is set at pdf.
        "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Working...
        X