I'm new and need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new and need help

I build a website it has 6 pages I was able to publish them. I got the "succefully published!" but I cann't save them "Failed to save document" message pop up... I did give them names they are index, events, gallery, contact, mpstore and links. And out of all of them the index, and event page can not be saved. I can not publish the contact, mpstore pages. On top of that The index the index page that did publish is out off the layout setting I first gave it. Now I fix it but it doesn't let me save it or publish the fixed index page pleases help me ASAP.

Thank you,

Gadget
    miguelproductions.com

Re: Hi! I need help, I'm new to BlueVoda!!!

Hi Gadget,

I don't know the answer to your question, but if you post it in the General Support section you will get more answers.

Best of luck! http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/gen...rt-issues.html
    Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

Re: Hi! I need help, I'm new to BlueVoda!!!

Originally posted by Gadget
      I build a website it has 6 pages I was able to publish them. I got the "succefully published!" but I cann't save them "Failed to save document" message pop up... I did give them names they are index, events, gallery, contact, mpstore and links. And out of all of them the index, and event page can not be saved. I can not publish the contact, mpstore pages. On top of that The index the index page that did publish is out off the layout setting I first gave it. Now I fix it but it doesn't let me save it or publish the fixed index page pleases help me ASAP.

Thank you,

Gadget
      miguelproductions.com
      This usually happens when you accidentally have the page open twice in BV.
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Re: I'm new and need help

Hi... That not able to save use to be a bother to me. I discovered that if you have the same page open in two or more web builder/browsers then you're not able to save... take it down to one webbuilder on one browser then it will save... Doug

Comment

Re: I'm new and need help

Dido to your last 2 responses. Happened to me all the time when I first started to do my websites. Still occasionally happens to me now but after doing it to myself so many times in the beginning I now realise what I have done. Close down the duplicate. This will definately be the problem.
          Leanne

Comment

Working...
          X