Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First step questions

Hi,

first time user, it seems very easy, but I had a couple of questions. First, how do I create a multipage site? It seems that when I create a new page, it doesn't look attached to the first page. Also I'm using Linux, so my windows PC doesn't have to be online. IS there a way to export to html? Thanks!

Re: First step questions

Hi nicesites! Welcome. If you haven't reviewed ALL of the BlueVoda tutorials yet, I would advise taking the time to do that. If those don't answer your questions and help you with you site or you have a stumbling block then come back and post any specific problems you are having. I think you will find that the more specific your question, the more apt you are to get your answers, otherwise most will direct you back to the tutorials. All of your questions above are covered in the tutorials. The pages won't look attached until you link them properly according to the tutorials and either preview or publish them. And yes, bluevoda is very capable of handling html code. Once you publish a page or two, if you still need help, it is good to furnish us a link to your site so we can look and see what is going on. Hope this helps and have fun!
    Cindy
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Re: First step questions

Very good, I meant to ask about the linking, but did not. I wanted to clarify that is actually the creator's way of making a multipage site. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X