How do I...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I...

Hello everyone... I had just finished my website and gone public but when I search my website through google and yahoo it doesn't show up!? How can I do this or get into the search results? and I would appreciate your feedback as well on my website, www.frugalstudents.com. Thank you guys.

Stunna

Re: How do I...

It takes time for you website to turn up in search engine results, it will be there eventually

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Thanks I guess I'm just too anxious be this my first project. Would like to hear some feedback about my site. Thanks again.

Comment

Please post your questions in the appropriate rooms. For showing up on the se's that question you will find has been asked and answered many times in the area on the forum regarding se's. You are one of thousands of sites on the internet - you need to make sure you've optimized your site so that when the se's find it they'll START moving you up the ranks - but it will take time and work. I would recommend you click on the link in my signature for the SEO ebook (free).

For a site review, please post and ask for one in the customer website review room and people will respond to it there.

Thanks
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
        X