• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alohahulawear
    Private

• Jan 2007

Where do I go to publish my website?

Aloha,

My domain name is www.alohahulawear.com and I believe I am ready to publish my site but can't seem to find out where the publish button is. I am using Soho website builder and all the info that is out there that I have read relates to Bluevoda. I am very frustrated at this point. I opened a support ticket and all I got was look at the tutorials and look through the forum. Well, here I am about 3 days later and still in the same place. I know it has to be basic but I'm just not getting it. Can someone lead me in the right direction please.

Mahalo,
    Christine
  • racefan20
    Major General

• Jul 2005

Re: Where do I go to publish my website?

With Soho, there is no publish button - your pages are created on the internet as you go along. Clicking on the url you posted takes me directly to your pages.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

• Dyiko_Kakiishi
      Sergeant Major

• Mar 2007

Aloha Christine!

Im not really sure about what you should do (because im not using soho website builder) so i tried to look up some things see if i could help in any way...i found the url...i think you should try and watch this all the way through...

and also try reading this...(all of it)

Soholaunch users manual and setup and configuration instructions

well i tried my best looking through everything i hope what i found was even a little bit helpful..!!

P.S
      try and look through the turtorial and maybe you'll be able to find out (probably around at the end but i suggest you watch all of it) how to publish your website...!!
      Dyiko_Kakiishi

Comment

• alohahulawear
        Private

• Jan 2007

Thank you so much! Kind of feel lame!!! Didn't know that is how it works. I have been live all this time and didn't even know it. Would you happen to know how to get rid of the welcome to: from under the pic on the products page?

Thank you again,
        Christine

Comment

• racefan20
          Major General

• Jul 2005

I don't see any text under that pic.
          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
          X