• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivo barbara
    Corporal

• Mar 2007

hi, i´m a new user and i´m still not very confortable with the program

i´ved check around and what i realy want to know for now is how to have a "domain" and if its like our contact through the web site and is were we have our full info like earnings acount? how to register for it?and about html ,i need some tips
  • ivo barbara
    Corporal

• Mar 2007

Re: hi, i´m a new user and i´m still not very confortable with the program

hopefully i´ll make out a lot of money ... just need to getit started right so i mach my feelings online...

Comment

• scubadiver
      Lieutenant Colonel

• Aug 2006

Ivo, you would be doing yourself a huge favor by going through the tutorials a few times and then come here to ask your questions as you are building your website. You have to learn some of the basics through the tutorials. Learn some of the language so that you can understand what others are talking about. This forum is the greatest thing ever, and the people here are so free with their knowledge and time. So you need to do your homework first and then come back here with your questions. You can go to the tutorials by clicking on them at the top of this page. Good luck!
      www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

• lorikirstein
        Second Lieutenant

• Mar 2007

Hi there!

I know how you feel. Overwhelmed? Hang in there - it does eventually get better. There's a lot of information here, and it takes a while to absorb it, and to find your way around. But it'll happen.

Anyway, a domain name is the name of your website, like www.ivo.com or whatever. You pay for it through VodaHost, and then when you build your website using the BlueVoda software, you can "publish" your website using that "domain name" and you will be able to find yourself on the web!

Hope that helps a bit.
        Lori
        www.lkarts.com
        Acting Teacher, Actor, Singer

"Remember, if you're getting kicked from behind, you must be out in front!"

Comment

Working...
        X