Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd website

Aloha,
    Would it just be easier to download BV for a second website and start from scratch? Also is there a new version? I got an email saying to download latest version but not saying what version it was. Thanks.
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Re: 2nd website

Originally posted by scubadiver
    Aloha,
    Would it just be easier to download BV for a second website and start from scratch? Also is there a new version? I got an email saying to download latest version but not saying what version it was. Thanks.
    Hi Scuba

There is no need to download blue voda to build a second website. It is the same web builder. If you received an email saying to download the latest version, perhaps you are on the Voda7 server changeover. You can read more about that under News.

In any case, to build a second website, you, of course, obtain your 2nd websites new domain name, then add this as an add-on domain in your control panel, ensure the domain name is pointed to your two voda servers, create a new file folder on your computer in which to store the new .bvp files you will be making, and you need to make it's own index page, and then you publish to public_html/nameofnewdomain

That's it ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: 2nd website

Thank you so much. I will start tomorrow.
      www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Working...
      X