Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for Bethers about Isafe and Freefind

Hi beth,

I remember you recommended the Isafe and Freefind before, but I have a couple questions about them.

Isafe :

When I will start my website, I will have an offline payment method to start, because I don't sell anything, I provide services, so is that gonna affect anything, there is any rules or something? can you give me more info?

Freefind :

There is a free Serch bar and they have a professional version, so the the pro is an ad-free.

But what about the free one, are they customizing the pages with ads or what? what's the difference between the free and the pro versions?

Thank you in advance.
    The Producer

Re: Questions for Bethers about Isafe and Freefind

I Safe is worth having even if you have an offline payment system to start- especially if you intend to eventually take payments on line. But to have it you MUST have a proper Privacy Policy and it has to be linked to from the home page for your customers. Even if you are taking their info off site on via phone, your privacy policy will still be in effect for them.

Free Find - I will eventually go with the pro version which has no ads. If you look and do a search on either Pinata Palace or A Child's Palace now you'll see the free version and the ads that it has. I don't find that the ads are intrusive or have been a problem with my conversion rates - but I could possibly better the conversion rates without them.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

ooookkkk,

Now I got it, I just finished the privacy policy for my site, so I think I'm ready to get ISafe, for freefind, I think I will look in other's prices and compaire, and then I'll decide.

Thank you for your input beth.
      The Producer

Comment

There's a really great search engine I found - can't remember it's name now - but I had trouble trying to install it - and they wanted $100 or some such to do so - and I'm cheap - so I didn't go with it. If I can find it in my archives of things on my computer, I'll pass it on for you to look at - maybe you'll understand how to install it better than me :)

Found it: Perlfect Search

I also see they have a new Beta version that is done like FreeFind - but without the ads - I might give it a try.
        Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hey, Hang on, you said they asked for $100, but why I find it free and given without ads?
          The Producer

Comment

They ask for $100 to install it for you - and I couldn't get it installed by myself - sometimes techie things get to me :)
            Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
            X