Loss Of User & Pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loss Of User & Pass

Well I have recently been "locked" out of my email account. I entered my username and password correctly and it was saying its wrong (msn hotmail) so now it won't let me try again as ive been "locked" from it because I failed providing the correct username or pass too many times. Now I must have been keylogged or something, anyway to get to the point ALL of my bluevoda info is in the email. My username, my pass, everything. So im pretty sure im out of luck right now and basecally just want a confirmation that I would have to sign up for bluevoda again and have to pay yet again another 40 bucks to start up another one. I highly doubt ill pay that again but just want to know if I have any options here. Like would providing them with the credit card I used be enough information because thats about all I have concerning proof of purchase.

And I was givin a username and password thats impossible to remember but I guess If I could I should have changed it.

Re: Loss Of User & Pass

http://support.vodahost.com

Submit a ticket, tell them what happened and ask what they can do for you. Note: you do NOT need to log in to submit a ticket, just follow the link to submit one.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Re: Loss Of User & Pass

Dont worry about it, just do as race suggested and they will sort it out for you. Dont forget your tel No as you are locked out from your email..............
      Have fun
      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
      Newbies / Beginners Forum
      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
      X