Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rookie

Hello,

I have been searching and searching for a web builder. I havent seen any that look professional and organized as well as this one, but Im not that experienced on making websites, I know a little but not enough to not ask for help. So now I am here, My father and I have a motorcycle business and we need a website so that it can make our business more succesful. So I am stuck, I have downloaded this program and I looks really good, but I do not know where to start, can someone give me tips on what I should do first. I have looked at the tutorials but I still dont know where to start lol, I am a blonde so things dont click to mind that easy lol, so if there is any help that can be given, I would appreciate it greatly. Thank you.

Stahls Husqvarna

Re: Rookie

First suggest that you turn off the computer, get out some paper and writing utensil and draw out a basic layout of what you want your site to look like. Or if you aren't very creative on that side like me, you can browse the internet for some free templates. I dont necessarily suggest using a free template, but atleast you can see different layouts and how you might want your site to flow. Then if you have watched the tutorials, you should be able to draw your site with shapes and colors and then add text, add links, add different menu types, and insert pictures and galleries. Have fun. and keep asking for help if you need help with certain aspects. most likely, people will give you the link to the tutorial that talks about what you need help with.

I hope this helped.
    Best Regards,
    Alex
    Surveillance Systems
    Restaurant POS | Retail POS
    Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Hi Stahls,

Regardless of what happens, the idea is to start. How can you learn about the program if you don't start doing something? Play around with it and then learn from your mistakes and ask others in the forum how to do some things.

There are a lot of very good folks in the forum who will help you with what you want to do. All you have to do is ask if you are stuck.
      Simply Quit - Smoking

Comment

Click this link for some great tips on getting started: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/web...r-website.html
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
        X