This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• password

I am having problem with my username am password while trying to publish my site. can someone help

Re: password

Hi, you will have to give a bit more info. Are you using the info that was sent to you in your welcome email from Vodahost when you opened an account?
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I think I am having the same problem. When I go to publish my site, I put in the login and password that was given to me in my welcome email, but it doesn't work. Says that the password is incorrect. Did I miss a step?
      Thanks
      TM

Comment

Wanted to add.....
        I just did a search on the board for more info related to my problem, and I saw where someone said that the ip address listed on the login needs to match the one in the welcome email. Mine does not match, and is not listed in the scroll down menu... I am really green here, please help me.
        Thanks,
        TM

Comment

Problem solved, I was reading my IP incorrectly... whew.. I feel better now...
          Thanks anyway,
          TM

Comment

the problem is resolve: I had an older version of the software and my IP address was not in the drop down manu. I downloaded the newer version and located my Ip address and it went through. Thanks guy for your help

Comment

Working...
            X