• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dharthip62
    Private

• Apr 2007

Publishing

"hartrealestateinvestments.com" #14127

I have just published my pages for the first time. What I see on my site is a listing of my pages and all the photos, etc. along with them. I have named an index page (.bvp) and when I published I used my IP # and "public_html". How do I organize what I see on the site or is this done by Blue Voda? I published my six pages in the order they would appear.

Your input would be appreciated.
  • CyberShot
    First Sergeant

• Jan 2007

Re: Publishing

well if i am reading that right, you published you home page as homeindex.html.

it should be saved as index only. you do not need to add an extension because blue voda does that for you. but if you want, you can save the page as index.html. that is the home page. it must be index.html. republish the page under that name and things should start to show. then publish all the other pages as homes_sold1, homes_sold2, or whatever.

Comment

• LadyEye
      General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: Publishing

Name, Save & Publish your main page as index only

retrieve or link as http://www.hartrealestateinvestments.com

All other pages

Name, Save & Publish as their name ONLY you have given them, all small letter, no capitals, no spaces unless otherwise joined by the use of the underscore symbol _

retrieve or link as http://www.domainname.com/nameofpage.html

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X