Import pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import pages

To mke a long story short, I had to rebuild my computer. As a result I had to imoprt my web pages. They all imported with the exception of my Home page. Customer Support havs been less then helpful. I have been trying to correct this problem for three weeks now and I need to update my site with time sensitive information. At this point in time I am very frustrated and I am willing to start over again and rebuild my site.

Here are my questions:
    1. As I am able to import all of my pages with the exception of my Home page, what do I do now?
    2. Here is what I am doing:
      • Clk on "File"
      • Clk on "New"
      • Clk on "From Existing HTML Page"
      • On the "Import HTML Page Box" I clk "Remote" then highlite my home page address. What is imported is one of my old pages (no longer on the web) not my home page on the web.
    3. I need to up date my home page or delete it. Wht do I do to correct this?
    4. I am so frustrated with this situation I am ready to delete my entire site and rebuild it. If I decide to do this How do I delete my web pages? How do I delete my home page if I can not import it?
    5. I am new to this world so please assume that I know nothing. Please be specific as to the process and procedures. Any help provided will be appreciated.
    Thank you
    seagatedivers.com

Re: Import pages

If you have your new homepage in bluevoda you can just publish it as index (nothing else-small letteres) and it will then be your homepage on your website.

You could also use the bluevoda FTP program to delete that page on your website.

Finally you could create a new index/home page with links to your other pages and publish that .

Comment

Working...
    X