This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help

I would like to build a website where people can upload there pictures and leave text but I am not sure how to go about it, would it be a webpage or a database I'm not sure could someone please help. Thank You! Ashley

Re: need help

Ashley-
    Visit the tutorials (video) and that will show you what the basic program is capable of. Form there, if you are willing to put into the time to learn further about web-site building, you can build a great site. We here at the form will help fill in the gaps.

Also- to directly answer your question, depending on the manner in which you want to build the site, it could be a simple web page or a web page /data base combo.

The Tutorials can be found at the top of the page.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Go Into C-panel And Use The Coppermine Script. Just Click On Fastastico, Find Coppermine And Install It. Then Go To It And Configure It.

Comment

You can also search the internet for image gallery scripts. there are thousands of free scripts on the web that explain what they do and then you can download them and they even show you how to install them in you page. they say to cut and paste the code in these spots. and the script itself is usually full of info telling you where to edit the code for your pictures and stuff. So if the fantastico thing doesn't work. try searching for free code like....free image gallery+html, or picture upload scripts. You would be amazed at what you can find.

Comment

Your instruction to go to Cpanel, Install Coppermine and configure it assumes just the opposite- that she is throughly familiar with all of the above.

Go Into C-panel And Use The Coppermine Script. Just Click On Fastastico, Find Coppermine And Install It. Then Go To It And Configure It.
          - Yes- when you know what your doing.

Cheers-

Andy
          PHP- is a blast!

Comment

I agree, Andy! Well said, my friend.

It's good to see you back!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X