trying to publish a coming soon page.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Erin
    Private First Class

• Apr 2007

trying to publish a coming soon page.....

I have never done anything with developing a web page and I am totally confused. I watched the tutorial, created a coming soon page to publish, thought I published it and still get the same index page that I got before only it has more options. If you go to the coming soon.html, it brings up the page I was trying to publish. How do I get rid of the index page? My domain is ww.harvestelegance.com Thanks in advance for any help you may give me, I'm clueless with this stuff.
    Erin
    Clueless Newbie!
  • Andy128
    Major General

• Dec 2005

Re: trying to publish a coming soon page.....

Erin-
    Rename your comming soon page to index then save and publish.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

• Erin
      Private First Class

• Apr 2007

I just finished downloading the 9.0, tried to do as you suggested and now I can't access BV at all. I am getting a "Entry point not found" error. Now what? I only have 3 pages done on it, but it makes me want to cry to have to start over......HELP!

Comment

• Erin
        Private First Class

• Apr 2007

Nevermind, I re-did it and it is fine. I can breath now. Thank you Andy128. I'm sure I'll have lots of other issues, are you willing to help?

Comment

• Erin
          Private First Class

• Apr 2007

I renamed the page index and opened up a new tab to check it out. I got the proper page, but my husband still gets the white page at work and my friend is getting the white page also. Am I doing something wrong?

Comment

• Andy128
            Major General

• Dec 2005

They are more than likely seeing cached pages. Tell them next time the are at work/home and bring up the site- hit F5 a few times to clear the cached files.

Andy
            PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
            X