How to make file uploading with forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make file uploading with forms

I want to create an order/feedback form in my site where a visitor fills in his contact details,comments etc and which also includes an image which the visitor uploads himself.Then when the visitor clicks the submit button all this data is e-mailed to me.
    Can anyone tel me how?????
    Thanks!

You might want to ease back on your expectations a little. What you describe sounds nice, but a good deal of internet users have no idea how to even browse for a file on their pc's. If your process seems too difficult, they will move on. Note that seems is the operative word. It can be as simple as pie, but if it looks foreign, people won't try it.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Can anyone else help me please? here is a simple link what i mean. www.magyarhang.com/ggg.html

thanks

Comment

You have almost done it...now finish it off.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

After somebody filles out my page and submits it, I will receive all the informations on my Email but the only problem that I'm having is that instead of the picture itself I receive only the address of it like:
          C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\m_214d.gif
          So, how can I make it that I will receive the picture!!!
          Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X