• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BadGirl
    Corporal

• Apr 2007

How to create a eCommerce site in bluevoda

How do you create a ecommerce site using bluevoda. I need a shopping cart, account login and all that other good stuff.
  • VodaHost
    General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Re: How to create a eCommerce site in bluevoda

other good stuff
    What exactly do you require?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• BadGirl
      Corporal

• Apr 2007

Ok... I need an add to cart button, add comment, create account section, password section, shopping cart item list, basically all you need to run a ecommerce store. I checked out soholaunch using the trial demo but could not figure it out. I don't think you can design a site as easy like in bluevoda.

Comment

• jburnham
        Sergeant First Class

• Mar 2007

well blue voda does not offer those things so you will need to have bv as your store front and another program as your back end that will let you do those tasks im doing the same thing as are alot of other bv users since we absolutly love bv and i am going to use soho launch for scart and about pages and so forth and soho for shopping cart its not a demo in your vodahost cpanel its the real deal do some tutorials and learn it its the only way you will get what you are looking for or you can use another program for shopping cart its up to you
        also you will need to learn how to link the poages in bv and soho but when you download soho in cpanel make sure you put it in as a sub domain so you can have your home page w/ bv k i hope this helps you this is a s far as i go though cause im not that far in frnt of you i had some hickups and im working on those so if you have more q's dont hesitate to ask there is always someone here to help

delaine

www.jovvijsonline.com

Comment

Working...
        X