• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mook25
    Brigadier General

• Oct 2005

Re: Password-protected pages

If you know a bit about PHP coding you can also keep the downloads out of the public_html folder therefore making your downloads 100% secure. I'm not sure how to do it myself but i know the cubecart store holds this feature as i use it myself on my globalmook.com site
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

• heloman
      Private First Class

• Jun 2006

LadyEye, I'm not all that chat-savvy. What does "imao" stand for?

In regards to the SportHelo; contact me off-forum at MechaGenesis@verizon.net and I'll be more than glad to answer your questions. Be sure to id yourself as LadyEye on the subject line so that I know to pick up the email. (It's even cooler than you saw. That site is temporary.)

Comment

• LadyEye
        General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by heloman
        LadyEye, I'm not all that chat-savvy. What does "imao" stand for?

In regards to the SportHelo; contact me off-forum at MechaGenesis@verizon.net and I'll be more than glad to answer your questions. Be sure to id yourself as LadyEye on the subject line so that I know to pick up the email. (It's even cooler than you saw. That site is temporary.)
        Oh okay, that's great, I will do that, I like cool ...

Okay, I know there is a thread around somewhere with chat codes, I will see if I can find that and put a link here to it ...

But ...

lol = laughing out loud

I'll see if I can find that thread and post it for you, then you'll be savvy!! http://www.foothill.net/fhpages/chatcodes.html <------ a link to chat savvy abbreviations

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• whiteshepherd
          Brigadier General

• Apr 2007

Hi everyone ... thanks for this thread I am trying to password protect my whole website whie I am building it and this thread has given me the anwer ... your acident heloman was just the info I needed .. lol ... I just put the password on the public_html ...

My only question is ... I will be able un password protect when I want the whole world to see it won't I?

I am just loving Blue Voda ... thanks again ...

Everyone you all just made my day ... I am such a newbie at this ...

kym

www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com
          kym, merlin & tala
          creating white majick
          www.whiteshepherds.com.au
          www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
          www.merlinsmajick.com
          www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

• Mook25
            Brigadier General

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by whiteshepherd
            Hi everyone ... thanks for this thread I am trying to password protect my whole website whie I am building it and this thread has given me the anwer ... your acident heloman was just the info I needed .. lol ... I just put the password on the public_html ...

My only question is ... I will be able un password protect when I want the whole world to see it won't I?

I am just loving Blue Voda ... thanks again ...

Everyone you all just made my day ... I am such a newbie at this ...

kym

www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com
            If you are password protecting via the cpanel then yes you can un protect the directory whenever you want. Just untick the protect box and hey presto! the directoy is unprotected
            FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

• whiteshepherd
              Brigadier General

• Apr 2007

Thank you Mook25 .... I am having such fun doing all of this ... and it is such a steep learning curve ... lol ...
              kym, merlin & tala
              creating white majick
              www.whiteshepherds.com.au
              www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
              www.merlinsmajick.com
              www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

• Mook25
                Brigadier General

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by whiteshepherd
                Thank you Mook25 .... I am having such fun doing all of this ... and it is such a steep learning curve ... lol ...
                Don't worry, keep at it and you'll have it in no time. We were all where you are once and we're here to help you on your way. Glad you're enjoying yourself

Comment

Working...
                X