• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dequa
    Private

• Apr 2007

text linking and font color change

I'm having problems changing the text color using the link tool. After changing the colors for visited, active, hover, etc.....it will not save. Any suggestions?
  • larazovich
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: text linking and font color change

Originally posted by dequa
    I'm having problems changing the text color using the link tool. After changing the colors for visited, active, hover, etc.....it will not save. Any suggestions?
    Are you creating a 'style' and giving it a name?
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

• sameer
      Second Lieutenant

• May 2006

instead of using styles in individual pages, try using css so that you can use that style sheets for your whole site.
      nhugu.com - We are professional solution providers to facilitate in your corporate, business, official and personal presence in the web.

Comment

• LadyEye
        General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by dequa
        If it is just a word of text you are applying a link to, you need to make a new style.

You do this by choosing appearance, (I believe you are doing this) and then setting the colors for the 4 things you mention, and then click ok, and then you must apply that style 1 or whatever style number you have made it to your text, it's kind of like an extra step.

One further thing, you will not notice this until you publish this, it does not show in preview mode.

Another thought, have your tried the new text link tool available in the latest release of BV9 (available under NEWS) - you can use this for an individual text link as well, or a number in a row, nice new addition, perhaps you may find that easier to work with ...

Hope this helps ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• dequa
          Private

• Apr 2007

Thanks for all the input. I figured it out.

Comment

Working...
          X