import files help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• import files help

okay - guess i've been away too long - i need to import my husbands pages so he can work on them - when we left vegas he said dont bother so I did not copy the his folder of BV pages files over to his PC in motorhome, now he wants to work on them they are in my public-html/bill
    so I guess i'm asking how to do it. when i tried to import from cpanel ftp it just wants to import favorites or cookies, so I know I'm missing something. help
    i read the info in the cpanel thread but it told me just enough to get me interested but can't figure it out. i asked about it there but guess it is an old thread - sorry to repeat question
    Ann
    www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
    www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
    www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Re: import files help

Import them directly in BV. Click on File, new Page, From Existing HTML pages. Then, when the import window opens, check the "On the Internet" radio button, and give the FULL (http://www.yourdomain.com/pagename.html) URL.

Please note that some of the dynamic features wil be imported as static ones (menubars will be imported as static linked images) and others might be lost (javascripts or php codes in the page)
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: import files help

many many thanks worked kind of like a charm - but he has so much stuff on his pages it takes a while to get everything back up and running.
      never even noticed the import under file new dah...
      Ann
      www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
      www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
      www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Working...
      X