• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grouper2
    Corporal

• Mar 2007

Images not displaying on site...

Hi, a couple days ago,I had to upload all files to my site, now all the pictures that was displaying at first is not coming now. Try browser reset and everything I can think off. Can someone give me some input to correct this problem. here the site: www.daiquiriking.com.

I posted a simular post around midnight on 12th , but I can not locate it. Don't mean to double post.

thanks
  • larazovich
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: Images not displaying on site...

Originally posted by grouper2
    Hi, a couple days ago,I had to upload all files to my site, now all the pictures that was displaying at first is not coming now. Try browser reset and everything I can think off. Can someone give me some input to correct this problem. here the site: www.daiquiriking.com.

I posted a simular post around midnight on 12th , but I can not locate it. Don't mean to double post.

thanks
    Looks like maybe you moved your files in our computer after your original publishing.
    Click where the picture was, and rebrowse, and reset the picture to where it is now. That should do it.
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

• grouper2
      Corporal

• Mar 2007

Originally posted by larazovich
      Looks like maybe you moved your files in our computer after your original publishing.
      Click where the picture was, and rebrowse, and reset the picture to where it is now. That should do it.
      larazovich, thanks for the reply but I don't quite understand all my files are still in the root directory. Is "our" should have been "your".

Comment

• larazovich
        General

• Jul 2006

yeah your not our.
        are the pics in exactly the same place they were originally?
        Liz
        www.sebastopolparty.com
        www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Working...
        X