Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :)

Hello,
    My question is, can I built a dating website? And if so, is there a required amount of time to finish it? I really don’t know if there are exceptions on what can one built or on what amount of time should be done.
    I am very new at this but I must say, WOW!!! I have check other sites that offer similar website building help, but none of them are so thoroughly put together. Just wanted to congratulate you for such a great job. I have no experience at all on building websites and I download your software just to check it out and I can’t believe how much one can learn. I have read and view your tutorials and still doing so. I think that you have make it so easy for anyone to built a website. Also, the hosting deals sound great as well. I’m sure I will be asking question on how to do some things, but your system “ROCKS”
    Thank you for the opportunity.
    Luna.

Re: :)

Luna... You will probably be able to do anything you imagine with the web builder... It will help for you to have specific ideas about what you wish to feature on your site...research the forum and ask specific how to questions...and there will be help for you .. have fun ... Doug

Comment

Hi, I have to agrre that Blue voad is simpley great, i do feel like a cheat using it, especialy when people complement your good work. I used two other builders before I found blue voda. But then decied against using them and going with Blue voda (best desion I ever made).
      Unless you are being paid by another person or company it doesnt really matter how long it takes you to build the website. I made about 4 diffreant versions before I was happy with the final look.
      What do you think?
      Cheers
      Owain
      www.powellimages.co.uk

Comment

Posting problem... trying for the third time.

Dougnez,
        Thank you for replying. This is the second time I try replying to you but when I send it I get a message saying that I am not sign in, I even change the password. I post it my first message by clicking the thread button and now I can’t even find it. I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone, but I have no idea what I am doing wrong. I hope this reply work. Thank you.
        Ps: please forgive my grammar English is my second language.

Comment

Hi, Owain.
          Thank you for replying, it is good to know that there is no time set because I was worry about that. I was having problems posting my answers, but it seems that is working now, again thank you.
          Ps: I think your website looks really good, I like nature and love the pics.

Comment

Hi Luna... You do have to put in a password and such...you can login up top of forum...or do it as post... to follow your threads utilize the User CP tool up top of forum... Doug

Comment

Hi
              doug'
              I was doing that but it was not working, I think that the problem was because I was taking to long in sending the reply, it happen now again. Now, if I want to post again do I click on the thread button or do I just post in the reply all the time? Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Luna
                Hi
                doug'
                I was doing that but it was not working, I think that the problem was because I was taking to long in sending the reply, it happen now again. Now, if I want to post again do I click on the thread button or do I just post in the reply all the time? Thank you for taking the time to reply.
                Hi Luna

Dependent on your question or contribution to this forum would depend where you posted.

You will notice several topics, each list what those threads contain.
                If you have a question about Blue Voda in General, please create your "own new thread", in the Blue Voda General area, etc., titled with an intro to your question, then post your question in the text area. All posts are organized and categorized this way. Once you post your question, all answers and responses will become a "reply" within that thread.

You can view all posts you have made by clicking on your own name you see, here you can view threads you started and any posts you may have made ....

You will also notice at the top of the forum, a "Search" feature ... this is recommended to do a search on your question before starting your own thread, it works really well and can assist you sometimes quicker than a response from a member.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi LadyEye
                  Thank you for the helpful information, it is getting easier to understand the system with all the help provided here because everyone in the forum is so helpful. Thank you, Luna.

Comment

Working...
                  X