Lost My Blue Voda Files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost My Blue Voda Files

I got a big problem here. I have an up and runnning website, but; my home computer crashed. When I got it fixed a tried loading my saved BlueVoda pages.... They would not load! I backed them up in a different partition and everything. But blue voda says they are in invalid code. This means all of my finished files are on the net and not on my computer

How do I get the files from the net as backups so that I do not have to re-invenmt my site?

Re: Lost My Blue Voda Files

I tried to FTP them back to my computer... but of course blue voda does not undo its coding when returning to the home computer... so i can not load them... it says unexpected file format!

This is a big mess and a big deal to me.. It is like 100 pages!

Comment

use BlueVodas HTML import feature to import your pages from the web. Click the below....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Do i need to do this even if they were made, posted, and hosted on vodahost? I created them with blue voda, why can't i get them back without the extra editing? is there an easier or better way?

Comment

You could use the backup discs or other storage that you created of your work before they losing, this would come in handy ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X