Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm New and not sure what to do, Please Help

Hi!
    I am very new to all of this, I have downloaded the blue voda web site builder and I have gone to my control panel and subscribed to the Soholaunch. But i dont know what to do next? I have recieved an email regarding soholaunch to log in it says i need to type this in www.carmineshouseofmagic.com/sohoadmin but something is wrong can you please help me out? i am really getting frustrated because I have no idea what I am doing or supposed to do.
    Also can you please advise me what I am supposed to do next to create my web site store.
    Thanking you so much

Re: I'm New and not sure what to do, Please Help

Login in the URL posted above. From there you can manage your Soho site: create pages, add content etc.
    However, you need to read/watch the tutorials as to how you can use Soho : http://www.vodahost.com/soholaunch.htm
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

i Have tried to log in the above url and what it says is:
      PAGE NOT FOUND
      RETURN BACK TO THE MAIN STORE HOME PAGE FOR CARMINE'S HOUSE OF MAGIC.
      so what has gone wrong?
      I currently have a web site with another company which i am trying to transfere here, would the message above mean I haven't moved my domin name to this company properly? If so what do I need to do to fix this problem?
      Once my current domain gets re directed here, what will happen with the current store I have? will it delete everything? or everything will stay the same till I change it?
      Also, before I registered i read that I get a free domain name, how do i go about doing that?

Comment

A quick look at whois, showes that your domain is still pointed at the old hoster. Either the transfer is not complete, or something didn't work during the procedure
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thankyou for your help!
          One more thing, I am wanting to sell products online, but I have no idea on how to upload my pictures and put them in my description area, can you please help?

Comment

[quote=carmine32]Thankyou for your help! I decided to use another domain at the end
            One more thing, I am creating a online store and I have added categories and products but its not showing on my web site, what do i need to do.
            Thankyou again

Comment

I am wanting to sell products online, but I have no idea on how to upload my pictures and put them in my description area, can you please help?[/quote]
              DONT WORRY ABOUT THIS MESSAGE I WORKED IT OUT HEHEHE

Comment

Working...
              X