Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it is possible, how do I add a login box for new members?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it is possible, how do I add a login box for new members?

Hello, i am a new user to bluevoda and i don't have any problems creating a page or designing something that looks good, but i was wondering, is it possible to have some kind of login box, so that you can have members on your site? If so, could someone please tell me how, as it would be extremely useful for me!

any help would be appreciated, thankyou.

Re: If it is possible, how do I add a login box for new members?

What would you like these members to do on your site??? What privileges, abilities and limitations would you like them to have?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

You would normally need some sort of script to do this and the type of script is as Voda says depends on what you want your visitors to be able to do.
      Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

I just want them to be able to login, using a username and password so that they can access things such as videos, and maybe a forum. Something like that, bcause my site is very community orientated.

Comment

Hi, you can password protect a directory/folder in c panel & then give the login details out to your community/friends. But if others get hold of the password, they will also have access.
          Or alternately, do a search on Google for membership scripts. This way each person will have there own login details.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

You can setup a password protected folder, or use a login script like this one. The pages should be protected as the "Edit Profile" page in this example.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanks, i needed that help

Comment

Working...
              X