Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to creat a link to capture email addresses

Marlyne.info
    I want to put a contact me button at the bottom of my page, but it has to link to somewhere. No idea how to do that.
    hank you

Re: How to creat a link to capture email addresses

If you want a "Contact Me" button on your page, then you would insert your email address as a Mail to link . You might want to consider the use of a form, or encrypting your email at www.dynamicdrive.com ... It is also recommended you have your email address visible and unlinked for those that wish to copy and paste into their preferred email provider.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Taz
      I just did the contact me thingie and for right now am well please. It serves to let anyone send me a message which is all I want at this point in time. Later, when autoresponders come into the picture, I plan to do the form page with thank you. I use the mailto link to the word 'contact' on my page. When clicked, the email form comes up to be filled in and sent. I set my domain's email address to use at the 'to' and through the control panel set all email to forward to an email address that I check religously. All seems good right now.
      This is Dorothy with
      http://www.homespunways2.com

Comment

I'd like to know of your success when you're set up with the contact link
        This is Dorothy with
        http://www.homespunways2.com

Comment

Working...
        X