Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I ignore the background image?

Hi Guys!
    I'm having some problems with my site, because I cant mark several objects (a video, image and text, to be exact) all the objects has been placed on top of each other in a cool way but here's where the problem is, there's a background image in the way. I cannot move these 3 object together anywhere as I can't mark all 3 with my mouse because of the background image. So the question really is, how do I make the background image stand back so I can't move it and it wont affect the dragging of the other objects, that are on top of it.

I'm having a hard time explaining it but I hope you understood it..

Cheers

-
    Alex

Re: How do I ignore the background image?

Lock your background image, and make sure other stuff you want to move is unlocked.
    Then when you go to move them altogether, even though your background will 'lite up' it won't move.
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Re: How do I ignore the background image?

Sometimes you can help that situation by clicking on the properties of the base object and click on 'move to back' which will get it out of the way of those on top. I'm still learning - something new each day - but have found to look for the simple stuff first. Am still in awe over BV's ability to let sitebuilding be something that even I can do.
      This is Dorothy with
      http://www.homespunways2.com

Comment

Working...
      X