• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Majortoner
    Private First Class

• May 2006

Edit My Home Page?

Hi. I made my home page a while ago (just for kicks, now I want to really make a serios one) on a computer that I no longer have so the original page is not on this computers memory how do I open my Home page in the website builder? Ted.
    www.tfortoner.com
  • Marincky
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: Edit My Home Page?

You can't I am afraid. You need the original file which will be on your old PC.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• Marincky
      General

• Apr 2006

Sorry... unless the page is 'Live' on the net, then you can try opening up BV and then 'File' and then 'New page from existing HTML', then you just type the url in and hey prest your page will transfer over. Doesn't always work 100% though.
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• Dorothy
        Master Sergeant

• Feb 2007

If you can pull up the original page on the web, click 'view source', and copy the source, then you can rebuild that page from the source code even if it won't transfer as described above. This may be going around the world to get next door, but you can put the source code into a html editor and save that as a html page and then put that into your blue voda site builder for editing. Pack a lunch and have fun. Good luck.
        This is Dorothy with
        http://www.homespunways2.com

Comment

Working...
        X