Help with Addon 2nd site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Addon 2nd site

I am having trouble adding on my 2nd domain www.lechiccotons.com - I cannot view the site even tho' everything looks correct in cpanel.

Earilier today I rec'd this message:

Addon Domain Maintenance

Addon Domain Additions

Bind reloading on voda13 using rndc zone: [fmcdecherd.com] The subdomain,
    lechiccotons.fmcdecherd.com has been added.

Error from park wrapper: lechiccotons.com is owned by another user.

Removed Entry from httpd.conf The subdomain, lechiccotons.fmcdecherd.com has been
    removed.

lechiccotons.com could not be setup. The subdomain lechiccotons.fmcdecherd.com was
    not setup either.

Sent this in to support - Hank emailed me back and told me to trying adding the site again.

Everything seemed to work correctly - BUT I CANNOT SEE THE SITE. ???

To publish, I am using the original IP, username, and password I received when I set up my hosting account then changing "folder" to public_html/lechiccotons. This is correct, right?

I tried to reply to my earlier support tickets but no one is replying.

I desperately need to get this site up and going. Please help!

Kim Perry
    kperry@cafes.net
    Client ID# 13238

Re: Help with Addon 2nd site

Kim-
    I had set up a add-on domain and had done everything correctly but it didn't work for me. I had to get support to fix it. Be patient- their usually pretty good about taking care of things in a day or two. If you need to- give them a follow up e-mail.

Also- sometimes it can take up to 24-48 hours to populate the DNS. Just a thought.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Thanks, Andy! I'm just a little frustrated. Been trying to get this site up since early March!! Have read everything I could find on the forum, watched every tutorial, read the cpanel users guide... submitted several support tickets and tried to follow all advice. Still without success. I do think the problem is internal and will have to be fixed by support. But, I simply keep getting the message "delete and try to readd the 2nd site." Done this - it doesn't work.

Kim

Comment

Sorry about that- usually dont get the run-around from support. Write back-explain that you have deleted / redone and tell them that you need them to fix it so it works. If that doesn't work- open another ticket referencing the first one and request to be contacted by a supervisor and explain the run around.

Hope you get it worked out.

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Kperry: Sorry for frustration. Just got through doing an add on domain. it's the lack of understandiong of the language that is my main obstacle in following the instructions -- English is not nescessarially English at times. But each problem overcome adds more overall understanding to the whole picture. You can't give up. Can't wait to see your work.
            This is Dorothy with
            http://www.homespunways2.com

Comment

Working...
            X