Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I have to use Blue Voda as a host? Anyone using talktalk (UK) care to comment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I have to use Blue Voda as a host? Anyone using talktalk (UK) care to comment

Hi there I am trying to get a site up onto other webspace

But I cant seem to make it work

Q1 - Is the IP that comes up in the publish window likely to be the one I need, otherwise how do I find out what it is?

Q2 - With that sorted, what should my username and password be?

Q3 - Do I need to specify a specific folder or should I just leave it as public?

Help!!! web design is totally new to me, and having gone to the trouble to mess about and design something I really like I want it to work!

Im sure these questions are answered somewhere but I couldnt find them

Thanks

Stu

Re: Do I have to use Blue Voda as a host? Anyone using talktalk (UK) care to comment

Hi, the Bluevoda software will only work properly with a Vodahost account. You will receive all the login & publishing details when you sign up http://www.vodahost.com/prices.htm

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Do I have to use Blue Voda as a host? Anyone using talktalk (UK) care to comment

That sux! I knew it was 2good2bTrue.

Comment

Nothing in life is free my friend, but I will tell you that it is worth paying 9.95$ a month with a free domain name or transfer!
        Best regards,
        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

not bad what ~ ,
          blue voda ( site builder ) is a free gift from voda host,
          and it has a huge community to help us grow,
          ( we , new to internet / fresh from computer )
          to improve our web skill.

plus the very clear instruction from the video tutorial ,

u will find amazing php expert and free scripts here,
          whereby people are spending money to buy .

if you have not sign up, try it www.EasyBuildSite123.com

you can build many sites with just one hosting,
          my little review

and this voda host ( hosting ) also support other editor.

i m quite comfortable with this learning environment,
          though i m still new.
          sigpic
          Best Regards,
          Fox

Comment

You will not find a better deal anywhere I promise you, look at all the addons you get in fantastico for starters (these alone will cost you tons more elsewhere) and the blue voda package is so user friendly you can be building websites in no time at all. Forget Dreamweaver and the likes, this is much more enjoyable. Have always found the Voda guys very quick to respond to problems etc ... Give it a go

Paul

Comment

Working...
            X