Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with links within a page

Originally Posted by Dkor01
    Hi Folks: Just got Bluevoda and I'm working with one page for now and in that page I'd like to put in some links to various parts of the page. I've got a navigation bar at the top of the page and various headings throughout that I'd like to jump to and then back to the top. Is that possible with bluevoda and if so, how? I've tried a couple of things but haven't had much luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Dave

Originally posted by Dkor01
    Originally Posted by Dkor01
    Hi Folks: Just got Bluevoda and I'm working with one page for now and in that page I'd like to put in some links to various parts of the page. I've got a navigation bar at the top of the page and various headings throughout that I'd like to jump to and then back to the top. Is that possible with bluevoda and if so, how? I've tried a couple of things but haven't had much luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Dave
    In order for you to use the URL you MUST publish your page is page must be published after that when you go to type in the URl for your link to that page make sure its the RIGHT URL make sure that its right if its right check to see if theres any capital letters that don't match your Oringial URL.
    If your trying to link your site to another like lets say google make sure you have the right url.
    The Forced Cannot Beat the Willing...

Comment

Working...
    X