• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nilla wafer
    Private First Class

• Jan 2007

Help!

I need to change the email account associated with my account! Does anyone know how to do this? I very badly need assistance with this soon. Can it be done? I mean the email that Voda has on file to send me updates and respond to customer tickets and stuff like that. Please advise ASAP. THANKS.
  • larazovich
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: Help!

Originally posted by nilla wafer View Post
    I need to change the email account associated with my account! Does anyone know how to do this? I very badly need assistance with this soon. Can it be done? I mean the email that Voda has on file to send me updates and respond to customer tickets and stuff like that. Please advise ASAP. THANKS.
    I 'spect there is an easier way to do it, but why don't you just submit a support ticket?
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

• Girlonthehill
      General

• Oct 2005

Re: Help!

You should be able to change this at VodaHost Billing Services, I think. Click here. Also - go to your C-Panel and login. At the top of the page beneath your username and in the centre is a small link that says: Please update your contact information here. If you click on this and change your email you should be good to go. I think the latter is the most important so do that one first.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X