Spam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam

Hi, does anybody know how to stop a particular email address from sending me their ****. They have sent me the same email from separate persons (same company) today. Tried to email them to ask them to please stop but just got sent back to me (undeliverable). I have a gut feeling this is going to continue. Is their a way I can block just this 1 company without preventing other emails coming through? Thanks heaps, Leanne

Re: Spam

Hi Leanne

You could add the address to your Blocked Senders List, that should stop it

Regards
    egar50

www.thesoftwarebay.com
    Computer Software, Magazines and Books

Comment

Leanne,

You can download the free verision of Mailwasher, which filters your mail and will bounce anything you don't want.

www.mailwasher.com

Michele

Comment

Welcome to the wonderful world of webmail!
        Be sure you have your settings to receive mail only for established aliases, such as your name and another "name" only (as opposed to "all mail addressed to domain"): this prevents not only delivery of unwanted mail addressed to "info@, sales@, etc." but all other mail not specifically addressed.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
          Welcome to the wonderful world of webmail!
          Be sure you have your settings to receive mail only for established aliases, such as your name and another "name" only (as opposed to "all mail addressed to domain"): this prevents not only delivery of unwanted mail addressed to "info@, sales@, etc." but all other mail not specifically addressed.
          Hi, thank you for responding to my question about spam. You mentioned to make sure I have my settings to receive mail only - excuse my ignorance but where do I find this - and will this stop customers from sending me emails? I am sorry I just don't quite understand this. Sorry to bug you about this.
          Thank you, Leanne

Comment

Originally posted by micheleros View Post
            Leanne,

You can download the free verision of Mailwasher, which filters your mail and will bounce anything you don't want.

www.mailwasher.com

Michele
            Hi Michele, thank you for your response about Spam. Just wishing to ask you re this mailwasher, I am assuming that you also have it. Do you have yours set at automatic or manual? I did manual however I was deleting things from my own system which I did not know at the time. Does it work properly if I put it onto auto. I just dont want to make any bad mistakes like I did last time so thought I should ask you first. Thanking you, Leanne

Comment

Working...
            X