• Trigger004
    First Lieutenant

• Oct 2005

A couple of questions please!

Question 1
    Alright i have most of my website done thanks to Vodahost Thanks
    But im am very well thinking heres what i mean EX:
    I have my index (main page) http://www.trigger004.com/index.html
    but im asking what about my www.trigger004.com how do i edit that like i can't do that from my desktop or can i not sure because if i make a page its gona be an attach page to my main domain but how do i edit that because what if the people who are joining my site what if they put in www.trigger004.com it will be blank or won't show up.

Question 2
    how do i change my domain name or get another because when my members put in my site i want it to be www.militarymarinecore.com not www.trigger004.com

Question 3
    alright i made my little form for new members to post there recruitment to me and i made the notepad with that little info about where to send it i told it to sent it to my romanwars********.com right but when i test it is says, your request has been sent thing and i go look in my inbox but theres nothing there!?

please answer these questions it would help alot!
    The Forced Cannot Beat the Willing...
  • Trigger004
    First Lieutenant

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by Trigger004
    Question 1
    Alright i have most of my website done thanks to Vodahost Thanks
    But im am very well thinking heres what i mean EX:
    I have my index (main page) http://www.trigger004.com/index.html
    but im asking what about my www.trigger004.com how do i edit that like i can't do that from my desktop or can i not sure because if i make a page its gona be an attach page to my main domain but how do i edit that because what if the people who are joining my site what if they put in www.trigger004.com it will be blank or won't show up.

Question 2
    how do i change my domain name or get another because when my members put in my site i want it to be www.militarymarinecore.com not www.trigger004.com

Question 3
    alright i made my little form for new members to post there recruitment to me and i made the notepad with that little info about where to send it i told it to sent it to my romanwars********.com right but when i test it is says, your request has been sent thing and i go look in my inbox but theres nothing there!?

please answer these questions it would help alot!
    and i have something to add as well, i made a folder in my file manager called post recruit for my files for it but when i load the site only half of it shows no backgorund is there something blocking it
    The Forced Cannot Beat the Willing...

Comment

• Sarah
      Colonel

• May 2005

1) When people go to http://www.trigger004.com/ they are going to your index page. Browsers automatically sort to the index page.

2) You need to open up a support ticket to change your domain name, please go here to do this:

3) I look at your form and I see the email address as:

trigger004@trigger004.com

You need to look there for your results.

4) You need to remove the space from your folder name, when you do this the pictures should show up.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X