• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • satneC
    First Lieutenant

• Oct 2005

serching engins don't find my site

Hi,

I publish my index page yesterday. Yahoo and google don't find anything when I type my domaine name. When will they find my domane?
    www.photosc.blogspot.com
    www.slodental.com

• VodaHost
    General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Have you requested that we submit your website to the search engines?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• satneC
      First Lieutenant

• Oct 2005

Well, I didn't but I looked at this VodaHost page where there this is, as I understand it it, done automatically. http://www.vodahost.com/tt2.htm
      If I misunderstood I apologise and would like you to do it.
      www.photosc.blogspot.com
      www.slodental.com

Comment

• VodaHost
        General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

No..its not done automatically, its done when your site is ready, You need
        to let us know. Please open a support ticket and we will take care of it for
        you TODAY.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• satneC
          First Lieutenant

• Oct 2005

Hi,

a guess I misunderstood that and I apologise. I will let you know when my site will be ready. It's not yet.
          www.photosc.blogspot.com
          www.slodental.com

Comment

• pet121
            webmaster

• May 2005

serapec

Originally posted by satneC
            Hi,

a guess I misunderstood that and I apologise. I will let you know when my site will be ready. It's not yet.
            Its okay to leave your index page up. Maybe it would be wise to tell your visitors the site is under construction. Then slowly add pages as they are completed. Make sure there are no broken links on the page. In fact seeing its only your index page there should be no links. the benefits of doing this is it gives you ahead start. You don't have to be full complete site to have Blue voda to submitt for you. Have a about five to six pages and remeber no broken links. Then your site is being indexed as it grows. But please I beg know how to optimize your site or seo. There is alot of information on this site on how to do this. Take the time to learn. pet121

Comment

• satneC
              First Lieutenant

• Oct 2005

Hi again Pet121,

thank you for taking your time. I really apriciate this.
              Would you explain this, I realy don't know what you heave tried to say.
              But please I beg know how to optimize your site or seo.
              www.photosc.blogspot.com
              www.slodental.com

Comment

• pet121
                webmaster

• May 2005

Originally posted by satneC
                Hi again Pet121,

thank you for taking your time. I really apriciate this.
                Would you explain this, I realy don't know what you heave tried to say.

SEO means search engine optimization. In short you want your site to be search engine friendly. Such things as entering propper keywords as the relate to your content, not having broken links, a precise description of you page ect... Seo is a big topic but the good news is there is alot of information on this forum on this topic. pet121

Comment

• pet121
                  webmaster

• May 2005

Originally posted by hullpc.biz
                  Hi voda members,

I recently browsed these ace forms - after reading that voda members are having problems getting there websites found in search engines. I thought id mension www.hpseo.co.uk & www.hullpc.biz do free Search engine submissions & optimization for websites in competitive markets.We Research & optimize your keywords & optimize them based on the most used keywords in your industy and drive traffic to your website via all the major search engines

I don't mean to sound harsh, but really drive traffic to "your website". The only thing that drives traffic in a meaningful way is search engines and a few other things, forums ect..As far as submissions go its automatic for the most part. But if people want to submitt Blue Voda can already do this for them. Optimization is probably the only important point you make and would be useful for most forum members. This just an opinion. pet121

Comment

Working...
                  X