• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghowell@ghowell.org
    Sergeant

• May 2007

Help

As I've tried some of the links and hyperlinks I've found there to be down extra boxes that provide me with these opttions:

EVENTS- Then there are these categories event, target, within these categories. Iv'e found them to be in the banner feature

Can anyone show me how to make correct use of these features with the possibly of an example
    Last edited by ghowell@ghowell.org; 06-26-2007, 07:26 PM. Reason: spelling
  • Watdaflip
    Major General

• Sep 2005

Re: Help

Im not sure what events your are talking without seeing it first hand but i'm assuming the events you see are the event triggers that can activate a javascript function to do something.

Target is how the link is handled (whether it open in the same window, a new window, or in a frame).

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

• ghowell@ghowell.org
      Sergeant

• May 2007

Re: Help

When you click on the shape button in the menue you get a box that starts with General, Stye, & Events. When you click on Events you get another box that reads Event, Action Target. When you click on the Add you get a box that says click and so-on

Comment

Working...
      X