rss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rss

I'm trying to add a rss feed to my site. But im not sure what to do. It tells me to do the following
    1. Copy the following code and place it anywhere in your site.
    2. Right click and save the following file. freshnews.swf. This file powers the news feed. Be sure to place the file in the same directory as the page that you insert the code on, or the news feed will not work.
    3. That's it, enjoy the newsfeed. Please let us know if you use a newsfeed
    Now # 1 i opened an html on my page and pasted it in the box......i'm not sure how to do the directory thingy (note the tecky talk).....lol
    Can anybody help?
    rockycusa

Re: rss

1. Copy the code.. where ever it is to a page you want the feed to appear on. Do you know how to copy and paste?

2. Save the file as they told you too and upload it to the same directory your web page will live in, that you just copied and pasted the code to.

3. Youre done? Directory=folder, =your domain =public html ? What part dont you understand?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for repling
      Yes I understand the copy and paste thing......I first copied the code then opened up a html box on my page and pasted the coded their. Now where do I find this dicitory thing, You said its a folder right? Now I know I have folder that holds all my web pages for that web site. I see the folder when I start up bv and it asks what page do I want to work on. Do I find this folder in the cpanel under public_html?
      Thank you for helping
      rockycusa

Comment

Use Blue Ftp on the Bluevoda page. Connect to the server, then copy the file into your public_html folder. This will normally be the one displayed as soon as you open Blue ftp.

Good luck - you'll soon get the hang of things.
        Trish
        www.Limebrook.com
        www.MountainWalk.co.uk
        www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
        www.TucsonForBeginners.com
        www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Working...
        X