Forum Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Help

Earlier today i posted two seprate threads about issues I was having with images in BV. Both issues have only started happening since I upgraded to the lastest version. One of these issues will force me to redo my entire website if i can't resolve it. Whilst they may sound similar they are in fact different issues. BOTH threads have been removed! I came here for help how can I ask for help when my threads are removed? Could you please tell me either a) why my threads were removed or (preferably) b) how to solve the issues I am having?
    www.silver-maple.ca Lakeside camping in beautiful Northern Ontario

Re: Forum Help

Well, I cant say why your threads were deleted... are you sure they were? Perhaps you were asked to submit a support ticket, and the issue was with your server or some other problem that the forum cant help you with. And you mention there was more than one, did you start up MORE than one thread? Because that tends to annoy people when you post the same issue in two or three different places.

It shouldnt be because you downloaded a new version.. that cant change anything on the server unless you REPUBLISHED.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X