• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Paulo Figueiredo
    Sergeant

• May 2007

WEB Site Published

Hi there

I have published a web page, just to use the services and try out the system, now I am putting together a WEB site but I would like to know how to substitute the old version with the new version.
    I would also like to know if I have to publish a page at a time? How does it work? Shall I publish all the pages at once?

Please let me know
    Paulo Jorge Figueiredo
  • mrmagoo144
    Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

Re: WEB Site Published

hello and welcome;
    not sure what you mean by the old one and the new one. Did you have a web site with another host? Anyway, if you could clear that up. It looks like you have gotten involved with Hello World or VM Direct. If so, good luck. By the way with Blue Voda you don't have to use streaming you can use the real thing. Look at my site, I was a Hello World/VM Direct affiliate at one time.
    Good Luck,
    Mrmagoo144
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

• bill2006
      Lieutenant General

• May 2006

Originally posted by Paulo Figueiredo View Post
      Hi there

I have published a web page, just to use the services and try out the system, now I am putting together a WEB site but I would like to know how to substitute the old version with the new version.
      I would also like to know if I have to publish a page at a time? How does it work? Shall I publish all the pages at once?

Please let me know
      Paulo,
      If you are referring to pages made in BV, everytime you save changes, and publish, you will override the older version.
      You have to publish each page.
      Also, center your Home page.

Good luck
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

• Paulo Figueiredo
        Sergeant

• May 2007

Hi there mrmagoo144
        Well first of all sorry on the confusion, I have published a web page with BV and now putting together the site, and Bill 2006 has answered my question Thanks for the input....As to MVDirect well I have evaluated there product liked the marketing tools there information is good and they seem to have a professional look but concept of there Online presentation with chat did not seem appealing... I am MyVideoTalk as MLM but evaluating other companies I will come back to you on the subject

Paulo
        Paulo Jorge Figueiredo

Comment

• Paulo Figueiredo
          Sergeant

• May 2007

Bill
          Thanks for your prompt input, got it straitened out, my next question would be of course once I have the whole site set and ready to publish , shall I publish the just the page index and the system takes care of the rest or what shall I do?
          Thanks once again

Paulo
          Paulo Jorge Figueiredo

Comment

• asirimarco
            Brigadier General

• Jun 2006

each page has to be published individually - one at a time
            Ann
            www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
            www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
            www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

• Paulo Figueiredo
              Sergeant

• May 2007

Helo Ann

By what you are telling me I have to publish all the pages on at the time, starting with the Index page and then the rest. The index page will then to the connection is that it. (actually come to think of it all the pages will have an http...address and they will be associated to each other ) Right?
              Paulo Jorge Figueiredo

Comment

• Dream Lady
                Major General

• Feb 2006

Paulo: Glad Bill was able to answer your question. I looked at your website. The music you have playing on landing on your home page, "Gonna Win"...Can you tell me who that is and the name of the song? I have never heard that before and really like it. Thanks and good luck with your website!
                Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• Paulo Figueiredo
                  Sergeant

• May 2007

Dear Cindy

Glad you liked the music, I think its all about what I do for a living, Bryan Adamsjust look it up..... By the way have you heard of MVT before great company to be with and exeptional prmotianal tools....

Let me know of anything else

Paulo 97822
                  Paulo Jorge Figueiredo

Comment

• Dream Lady
                    Major General

• Feb 2006

Helo Ann

By what you are telling me I have to publish all the pages on at the time, starting with the Index page and then the rest. The index page will then to the connection is that it. (actually come to think of it all the pages will have an http...address and they will be associated to each other ) Right?
                    Thanks Paul for the name. Yes the song is great. and no I have never heard of this mlm before. Looks interesting, but you seem to have some doubts?

Anyway to publish your pages. As you know, you publish your home page as index. All of your other pages, you have to publish each one seperately. Then I assume you have a nav bar on your home page and other pages in order to navigate through your site. On your nav menu, you type in the url of the page you are pointing to using html as the extension. Hope that makes sense. As a tip, you may want to publish your nav bar or menu seperately, that way as your site changes you only have to change your menu page. Take a look at this thread and Naval Design explains how to do that. Click Here. I use this on my pages and it works GREAT!
                    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• bill2006
                      Lieutenant General

• May 2006

Bill
                      Thanks for your prompt input, got it straitened out, my next question would be of course once I have the whole site set and ready to publish , shall I publish the just the page index and the system takes care of the rest or what shall I do?
                      Thanks once again

Paulo
                      You're welcome.
                      Bill
                      www.blueearthtea.com
                      www.ftaaconsulting.com
                      www.iaval.com
                      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
                      X