My Browser is caching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Browser is caching

I have recreate my home only to find that the browser is displaying some of the trial and error I had been working with. Also the browser is displaying an extra long window which is where the garbage can be seen. BV is set at 1600. How can I fix this? This has never happened to me before.
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

The end of the website page

The published page is showing a second or clone of the original website at the bottom of the page. This does not show in BV. I also cannot regulate the length of the published page. This is so weird. It has never happened to me before. Can anyone help?
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Re: My Browser is caching

Not sure if this will help with your problem or not, and you may already have done this... in page HTML, under "between head tag" , I add this code:
      <META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT+"no-cache">

I had trouble with the length of my pages at one time and discovered I had a text box, or image or lightbox that was extended beyond my set page length. It prevented my page from ending where I wanted it to. I "backspaced" the bottom of the box up, and it solved my problem.
      Hope this helps!
      Debi
      Debi
      DBoucher-Photography.com

Comment

the + in CONTENT+"no-cache">
        should be a =

Just pointing out a type so you don't rule it out as didn't work because of the typo

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Also click the below....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X