Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain

Hi there, can someone help me please.

I have a free Blue Voda account and I have a corcern about my domain.

What is it? E.g. www.mysite.???????? I don't know what it is as I haven't paid for a domain. I'd have thought that if I registered free then I would have a free address too.

I need to know because when creating new pages from my menu bar i need to label them www.mysite.????/home.html.

Please help.

Thanks,

Conor

Re: Domain

Originally posted by cj716 View Post
    Hi there, can someone help me please.

I have a free Blue Voda account and I have a corcern about my domain.

What is it? E.g. www.mysite.???????? I don't know what it is as I haven't paid for a domain. I'd have thought that if I registered free then I would have a free address too.

I need to know because when creating new pages from my menu bar i need to label them www.mysite.????/home.html.

Please help.

Thanks,

Conor

Hi there, correct me if I am wrong, but what I believe you have received is the "Free Blue Voda" Website creator. In order to have a presence on the world wide web, you will need a domain name, as well you will need somewhere to host your website. Both of those are available through Voda Hosting. You can check the top of this forum for products & prices. You will need both before you are able to publish your website using the free blue voda website creator ...

You will need to choose your own domain name, choose something relative to the site you are building. The support staff at VodaHost will let you know if it is available for you to use. You do receive a free domain name when you register for Voda Hosting ... nice bonus for you!

Welcome to Voda Hosting ... you will love it .. there is lots of help along the way to create your masterpiece ...

:)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Domain

The phrase www.mysite.com is used by many for explanitory purposes, but someone has indeed registered this domain name as their own. They are also a webhosting and web design company.

But nobody will beat VodaHost as far as value for money is concerned. Yes you will enjoy it here.
      Bless you
      Tom

Comment

Working...
      X