• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pat.kammer@sympatico.ca
    Private First Class

• Jul 2007

Newbee here, help me please

I am a newbee, just signed on and a complete dork when it comes to understanding what to do,,I read over the tutorials now the stupid question is, where is the page that we do our web site construction on? It should be as plan as the nose on my face but where do I get this page?

I asked for help from support and all they said was click on Blue voda and start. Okay tell me where is the BlueVoda click on? I am feeling so stupid and embarressed...because I don't see this question asked anywhere.
    I have built web sites and used templates before and the getting started button has never been this obscure.
    Pat
  • higge
    First Sergeant

• Jun 2007

Re: Newbee here, help me please

Did you download Bluevoda? If you did, it saves it .bvp to your harddrive.
    If you don't have bluevoda, download it here: http://www.vodasupport.com/index.php...wnloaditemid=1

You can easily do pages with that, when you are ready, just publish, voila.

Note that you must have a Vodahost account, othervise is not going to work.

Comment

• larazovich
      General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by pat.kammer@sympatico.ca View Post
      I am a newbee, just signed on and a complete dork when it comes to understanding what to do,,I read over the tutorials now the stupid question is, where is the page that we do our web site construction on? It should be as plan as the nose on my face but where do I get this page?

I asked for help from support and all they said was click on Blue voda and start. Okay tell me where is the BlueVoda click on? I am feeling so stupid and embarressed...because I don't see this question asked anywhere.
      I have built web sites and used templates before and the getting started button has never been this obscure.
      Pat
      Pat did you get this one sorted out?
      CLick on new page and start from there..
      Liz
      www.sebastopolparty.com
      www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

• pat.kammer@sympatico.ca
        Private First Class

• Jul 2007

Thanks to all who replied I have a new problem now, Can't find the navigation buttons on side panel of my construction page. They are not there as pictured in tutorial.

Comment

• larazovich
          General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by pat.kammer@sympatico.ca View Post
          Thanks to all who replied I have a new problem now, Can't find the navigation buttons on side panel of my construction page. They are not there as pictured in tutorial.
          Pat
          Go to view - toolbars - and tick off all the toolbars you want to be seeing
          That should do it.
          Liz
          www.sebastopolparty.com
          www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Working...
          X