Where to store created vodahost website or file? /Paypal payment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sangvtp
    Corporal

• May 2006

Where to store created vodahost website or file? /Paypal payment?

Hi,
    Before starting to build my site with BV, I have the follow questions and hope someone can help:
    1. What and where do I need to save the file that I am working on BV so that I can work on it if I am at home on my desktop or on the road with my labtop? Can I save everything on a flashdrive while creating a site with BV?
    2. I am planning to sell 40 to 50 different items on my website. Can I use Paypal "add to cart" buttons on BV? (as buyers may purchase multiple items and make just one payment at check out). Also, can I add shipping fee and taxes? Can it calculate the discount shipping fee? (ie. the 1st item is $5.00 shipping fee and $2.00 for each additional item....)
    3. Any advice or suggestion in addition to the above is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
  • dougnez
    Brigadier General

• Aug 2006

Re: Where to store created vodahost website or file? /Paypal payment?

Hi .. Sang... About saving... try the flash drive; see if it works... you will probably need the web builder in every computer.. About Pay Pal.. you can use the Pay Pal .. add to cart button and go through all the product id, price and shipping ... there at Pay Pal... and use their buttons...To learn more.... you may also want to research the order form topics using the search tool... here at the forum... Doug

Comment

Working...
    X